Program Structure: BBA
The Bachelors Program in Business Administration offers a high quality, Professional Education in Management for budding Executives who wish to contribute their efficient manager skills at opening and middle level positions in the industry, business and social organizations or to establish themselves as new generation entrepreneurs. The program offers rigorous training which helps them to prepare a new horizon of Managerial opportunities at National and International level.
- To develop ethical managers with inter disciplinary knowledge’
- To develop entrepreneurs
- To prepare students to take the responsibility of full line of Finance function of a company with
special reference to SME sector.
- To prepare students to take the responsibility of full line of Marketing function of a company with special reference to SME sector.
- To prepare students to take the responsibility of full line of Human Resource function of a
company with special reference to SME sector.
- To develop IT enabled global middle level managers for solving real life business problems.
- To develop business analysts for companies, capital markets and commodity markets.
- To prepare students to take up higher education to become business scientists, researchers
consultants and teachers, with core competencies.
- Also to develop the students for competitive examinations of UPSC, KPSC, BSRB, Staff Selection Commission, etc.
Entry level Managers in various MNCs in different fields like Banking, Insurance, Marketing, Sales, advertising, Stock trading and basic area of finance accounting.
PUC or +2 from a recognized board.
BBA degree extends over a period of six semesters in three academic years.
|Fundamentals of Accounting||4||70||30||2|
|Business organization & environment||4||70||30||2|
|Quantitative method for Business||4||70||30||2|
|CC & EC*||—||50||1|
|Lang-Additional English/ Kannada/ Hindi||4||70||30||2|
|Quantitative Method for Business II||4||100||50||2|
|Production and Operations Management||4||70||30||2|
|CC & EC*||—||50||1|
|General English and Soft skills for Business||4||100|
|Human Resource Management||4||100|
|Business Research Methods||4||100|
|Computer Application in Business||4||100|
|Banking Regulations & Operations||4||100|
ii)Advertising & Media Management
|Human resource Electives
i)Employee welfare & social security
i)Advanced Financial Management
ii)Financial Markets & Services
|Project Report & Viva-voce||100|