The MBA program of Bangalore Institute of Management Studies will help you polish and hone your business skills so that when the time comes for you to make an impact in the corporate world, you will be ready.
The world is a small place and businesses often span out across countries and continents. Our affiliation with reputed institutions globally gives the student a chance to boost their global credentials through overseas internships and study. Renowned industry experts shed important light on some very important business tactics to help you.
Our full time regular MBA program is affiliated to Bangalore University and is also accredited by AICTE, New Delhi, Govt of India. Renowned business leaders of the world and industry experienced academics come together and provide you with the knowledge and expertise needed to excel in the corporate world.
You will be trained exhaustively in all fields of management. The module is designed to help you understand and apply principals, tools and concepts needed to face the challenges in today’s industry sector.
Programme Duration – 2 years
Commencement of course – July or August
Entry Requirements: The candidate should have passed and acquired at least 50% of the marks in any bachelor discipline from any approved university.
BIMS MBA offers a two Years Full Time Post graduate degree program in Masters of Business Management (AICTE & UGC Approved) with following features:
- Acquire working knowledge and skills in the basic disciplines and functional areas of management
- Become industry ready and employable
- Updated curriculum in tune with industry requirements
- Case Study Based Specializations
- Dual Specialization
- Complete Entrepreneurship program with hands on experience and projects assignment in association with NEN
- Certification courses as per industry requirements
- Career counselling, mentoring a part of the Courses and Specialization.
- Research Orientation.
- Soft Skills Training
- Aptitude and News Analysis
- Value Added Courses
BIMS Corporate MBA Program key elements
- A strong base through foundation courses of basic skills required for management.
- A comprehensive coverage of fundamentals of functional management and their cross-functional impact.
- In-depth knowledge of advanced skills in chosen elective subjects for entry level proficiency in industry.
- Step, the Students Enhancement Plan, which involves development of soft skills as well as technical skills through mentor protégé groups.
- Practical Exposure and Industrial visits, Summer Internships, Capstone projects and Live projects.
- Sharpened problem-solving skills through field assignments, case studies and simulations
- Enhanced interpersonal skills through team work, group action and joint assignments.