EDUCATIONAL VISIT REPORT on ADAMYA CHETANA
TAG LINE: Sustainable kitchen, midday meal program, plate banking and go green with zero garbage.
ADDRESS: Lakshmipura main road,4th E block, gavipura kempegowda nagar,Bengaluru- 560019, Karnataka.
OFFICE: Adamya chetana
1. To make the student to know about the quality control management of food preparation.
2. To show the process of 0% garbage and wastage management in making the food and
3. To understand the safety and cleanliness maintenance adopted by the adamya chetana.
FACULTY COORDINATOR: Prof. Manasa R.
TARGET AUDIENCE: All 1st SEM MBA students.
CHIEF PATRON: Sri. Ananth Kumar, Union minister and MP (South-Bangalore)
“Each soul is potentially divine, the goal of humanity is to realize this divinity”.
These words of swami vivekananda are adopted by us as our vision.
*To create sustainable, replicable models for social betterment of the underprivileged.
*To develop a sense of appreciation of the Indian culture and value system among the
INSTRUCTOR: Tejaswini Ananth Kumar.
Adamya chetana is a voluntary organisation working in the field of social development . Registered in 1998, it has been set up in the memory of Smt. Girija Shastry , mother of Shri Ananth Kumar, union cabinet minister and MP from Bangalore (south), who dedicated her life to serving the poor and the underprivileged.
Starting in a small way with ‘tailoring classes’ for poor girls(1998), computer training for girls(1999), innovative web portal for blood donation(www.raktadan.org) and aata-paatha (2001), Adamya chetana today has touched the lives of thousands through it various projects across its core themes of anna, akshara and aarogya [food- education- health]. They have also taken up additional areas of intervention around- Rural Development and Environmental issues.
* Green bharat * Green bengaluru 1:1
* Green Sunday * Eco-chetana
* Anantha vana * Plate Bank
* Bio- gas * Water reuse
* Fossil free fuel kitchen
* Zero garbage kitchen
* Roof top solar power generation
* Energy conservation competition
* Nature science awareness 2018
* Green lifestyle internship
* Nature science internship programme (NSIP)
* AROGYA CHETANA:
Arogya chetana is project that aims to reach health cover to the 72000 childern of bengaluru.
Annapoorna is a project reaching hot nutritious hygienically prepared midday
meal to underprivileged children in partnership with the government.
1. FOSSIL FREE FUEL, NO LPG & NO DIESEL:
Adamya chetana can proudly claim that the entire fossil fuel consumption has been replaced with renewable non petroleum based organic fuels.
2. ZERO GARBAGE KITCHEN:
The kitchen, which was creating and dumping 300kgs, of garbage van does not even visit
3. COST EFFECTIVE:
Annapoorna has brought down the per meal cost to less than rs.4.00. The children, therefore receive a variety of good quality meals.
It was started in the year 2001.it caters to children from classes 1st to 7th. The programme is in synergy with the curriculum prescribed by the government. The children, therefore, learn their lessons in fun ways and get to use sports equipment that their school, taditional games.
A resource center for teachers has been set up by adamya chetana to help teachers upgrade themselves to face the rapidly changing global as well as local economics and the expectations of students.
A unique platform that brings blood donors and the needy together. This site brings those in need of blood and those who can gift it together at one stop.
* Concept of serving MID-DAY MEAL to 150000 school children.
* Avoiding plastic usage.
* Usage of specially made vessels for cooking.
* Waste water will be sent to lalbagh botanical garden.
* The cooking process will be done by streaming technology.
* Preparation starts at early morning 3.00 clock.
* Free usage of steal items for function.
* Usage of E-Toilet and construction in parks.