EVENT: TREASURE HUNT (word crumble) Date: 24 /06/2019
Treasure hunt is one of many different types of games for players who try to find hidden objects or places by following a series of clues. Treasure hunt games may be an indoor or outdoor activity. Outdoors it can be played in a garden, indoors it can be played in a specific room, which would make the work of hiding the clues harder.
OBJECTIVES OF THE EVENT
- 1. Encourages creativity and thinking ‘outside the box’. One of our favourite treasure hunt’s has each team equipped with a camcorder, in which they must record from a series of locations to produce a hilarious commercial. Not only is this great fun but the ‘message’ of the commercial can be used to reinforce your company’s values. Teams are given a DVD of their commercial as well which is great fun to watch back, especially if you chose to hold an evening dinner afterwards.
- Increase in morale. Not only do treasure hunts provided real benefits to the functional aspects of Â a team but they are also incredibly fun. By personalising an event from your chosen venue with custom clues, treasure hunts are great for laughing out loud and creating a lasting memory.
- 3. Flexibility. Our treasure hunts can be run from almost anywhere, your office or even your favourite apres-work hang out! The fact that nearly every aspect of each event can be matched to your requirements means that almost any request can be catered for. The flexibility in terms of the chosen clues, locations and prizes of the event means that the ‘message’ or objective of a treasure hunt event can conveyed to teams in a engaging fashion.
Participants: 3 IN A TEAM
Time Limit: 45 min.
- Hints were given to each team.
- Game is all about word scrumble.
- Registration fees includes Rs.50 for each team
- .In this activity words have been written in a sheet and separated each letters and were given to the hint holders
- Teams guessing the right hint will collect hint from each hint holders and complete the sentence.
- Each Teams has been assigned 45 minutes to collect hint(LETTER) from hint holders