TOPIC: “Quality Control Management of Coca Cola”
Address: – Hindhusthan Coco Cola Bevarages Pvt.Ltd, Plot No= 18, Bidadi Industrial Area,
Bidadi Hobli, Ramnagar Taluk and District, Pin code: – 562109, Karnataka.
1. To make the students aware about the quality control management of Coca Cola Pvt Ltd.
2. To understand the safety measures adopted by the company.
3. To know the process of manufacturing of various drinks at Coca Cola Pvt Ltd.
1. Prof. Prakash Naik, HOD, BIMS
1. Prof. MOHAMMAD YUSUF M
• 1st SEM MBA Students (A Section)
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO) OF COCA COLA PVT LTD:-
• CHRISTINA RUGGERIO.
DO’S AND DONT’S IN HCCB:
Wear The Safety Helmet.
Get The Visitors Pass.
Wear The Shoes.
Use Ear Bugs.
Follow The Instructions Given by The Instructor.
No Use of Camera, Laptops, Mobile and Other Electronic Gadgets.
Smoking Is Not Allowed with in The Premises.
Without The Visitors Pass, Visitors Are Not Allowed.
Be Away from The Machines and Electric Boards.
Don’t Enter in The Restricted Areas.
INSTRUCTOR: – SANGEETHA MAM.
DESIGNATION: – QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER.
First the students were taken to the instruction room where they were briefed about the safety measures to be followed within the production unit and also conveyed about the dos and don’ts of the manufacturing unit. After the completion of all the instructions the students were taken to the organization’s canteen and everyone got an opportunity to drink a coca cola as a welcome drink.
As the students entered inside the production unit they saw all the walls of the unit were having the photo frames, safety precaution boards, winning awards, there vision and mission hording, the flow chart of their manufacturing process, the best employees award winning moments, the small hording boards were placed on the stand which instructs the visitors and employees to whom the individual have to consult for any particular problem arises.
SOME OF THE PROGRESSIVE CONSEQUENCES FOLLOWED BY THE COCA COLA UNIT: –
(MINOR VIOLATION) 1st time – Training
2nd time – Written warning
3rd time – Move to another job/suspension
(SERIOUS VIOLATION) 1st time – Written warning
2nd time – Move to another job/suspension
3rd time – Termination
(CARDINAL VIOLATION) 1st time- Move to another job/suspension
2nd time – Termination
5’S PROGRAM (THE BASE FOR WORLD CLASS TPM IMPLEMENTATION)
2. Set in Place
8 PILLARS OF TOTAL PRODUCTIVE MANAGEMENT
1. Kobestsui Kaizen
2. Jissu Hozen
3. Planned Maintenance
4. Quality Maintenance
5. Development Management
6. Education and Training
7. Office TPM
8. Safety, Education and Environment.
1. The Production Unit Produces 600 Bottles Per Minute.
2. The Warehouse Capacity Is 150000 Bottles.
3. The Production Unit Has 6 Lines for Producing Different Drinks.
4. The Unit Is Planning for a Nutritious Drink for Children’s.
5. The Cleaning Process Will Take a Time of 15 Days During Which the Production Will Be Stopped.