Eligibility for admission
- A graduate degree under the 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under an discipline securing at least 50% marks in aggregate including languages from a recognised university.
- The participants must possess a bachelor’s equivalent degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent, from a recognized university in India recognized by the UGC.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree are also eligible. They must furnish the provisional degree certificate by September 30, 2020.
- Admission is open for both fresh graduates and a graduate with relevant work experience.