MBA is a professional program with the broad discipline consisting subjects relating to management of business, manufacturing, services and entrepreneurship development. MBA program syllabus has been framed by the Bangalore University according to the requirements and expectations of the modern corporate world. This program offers dual specialization which starts from third semester of the program to provide vital knowledge of different fields of management. The MBA program includes industrial visits, case study analysis, workshops and seminars to impart the real application of the subjects by in house as well as industry experts in different areas.
Program Structure: Corporate MBA
Along with 2 Years Full-time MBA Program of Bangalore University, The Corporate MBA program is enriched with additional Add-on Certification Courses and Employability Skills Training embedded into the academic calendar.
- Orientation Program of 3 Weeks
- MS Office Training of 40 Hrs.
- Advanced Excel Training of 15 Hrs.
- Aptitude Training of 36 Hrs.
- SAP Training of 40 Hrs.
- Digital Marketing Training of 15 Hrs.
- Google tools Training of 15 Hrs.
- Six Sigma / SCM Training of 08 Hrs.
- Interview Facing Skills Training of 20 Hrs.
- Mock Interviews by Practicing HR Managers
- Well furnished class rooms with good natural light ventilation.
- All class rooms are well equipped with A-V amenities.
- Modern teaching methodologies are used by the professors.
- Wi-Fi LAN with Internet facility.
- Uninterrupted Power with good backup.
How to Apply?
Click the below button and apply online or contact us